Saturday, September 10, 2011

This Saturday's Video: Playing with Poop?

Ok, like most other girls, I went through my Barbie phase.  I also love cute little doggies. And I try to be environmentally responsible.  But today's video leaves me wondering, was Mattel really targeting our little brothers with this one?  Check out this commercial from Mattel featuring Barbie and her dog Tanner.  And tell me, who would this appeal to most, boys or girls?


Help grow this blog.  Subscribe to Daily Mentions, comment and tell a friend.


1 comment:

Les said...

Hmmm. A "crappy" commercial.

I think it would appeal to both. The guys would get as much poop out as possible and throw it at their "friends", and the girls would think it was cool to be able to clean up, yet without the mess or fuss.

www.psalmsblueprintforpeac.blogspot.com