Monday, May 2, 2011

Poll Results and More

Thanks to all who participated in my poll. The question was: Would you start a business in today's economy? The results split this way: 50% responded Maybe, if I could get a loan, and 50% responded No, nobody wants to spend money.

On another note, later this week, I'll have a live chat session. It will be a discussion for anyone interested in marketing and advertising tips, and sharing their experiences in this area. So if you own a small business or a non-profit, planning to start a business, if you're promoting a product, service, book, radio show, entertainment career or whatever, we'll talk tips and strategies. Watch for the date and time. You can also subscribe to my blog and I'll send you an advance notice.

One final note, I've only had this blog for a little under a month and have gotten nearly 700 page views, which I think is fantastic, especially since this blog is primarily about marketing and advertising. However, there are no comments. I would love to hear from you. I think commenting is a great way to share ideas, discover what others are doing and a good way to brainstorm.

Help me grow this community, send a friend a link to Daily Mentions:
http://debrowemedia.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Deborah

No comments: